Thursday, September 19, 2013

Dyer following Robson's footsteps

Kieron Dyer, a former Newcastle football player, said he will soon begin his career as a manager, and that one day like to repeat the success his teacher Sir Bobby Robson had.



Dyer finished his career a few months ago, due to a series of injuries that he had over the past few seasons.
He played for Newcastle, QPR, West Ham and Ipswich, and during his seventeen-year career, he played over 300 games for the club.

"At the moment im following the training  of Ipswich and helping the club . I'm just trying to give the kids some advice. I think I'll start with my coaching career next season. I think I will experience greater satisfaction by training young players, rather than immediately taking  over the senior team," said Dyer.

"Sir Bobbies career speaks for itself, and the number of young players that he took on the right path is really unbelievable. If acomplished even a piece of who he did I'd be happy," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment